AFGHANISTAN

 



















It's not the world she,me, him, it, they, them, her, I have known,
Not the world in which you
and I have grown. 
Those seeds that were sown for a world of peace,
Seem scattered around,
And I look for them as they
are nowhere to be found.
In every heart beat falls all else and powerful is fear,
That the next moment may
bring the loss of someone dear
When did this hate begin
When was it alright under any pretext to shed blood or a kin
How low can man go?
The splatter of one woman's blood
Add to another's glow?
How can the pain of any human not hurt?
Just because you weren't the one to give him/ her/ it/ them birth ?
I look around
It doesn't feel the same
It's not the world I knew
The one where I grew.

#ambicauppal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE HANGWOMAN

"ARAMAM" Community Living Camp

GOAT DAYS